Individual Membership Application Form, to be completed by your District Representative. Send completed form, proof of twenty scores and membership fee ($60, payable to WDCGA) to WDCGA Treasurer, Helen Cox, 102 W Nelson Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22301.
For information about club membership as well as our bylaws, see our Constitution and Bylaws.
Membership Eligibility Requirements
A woman golfer who:
- Is at least 18 years of age.
- Is a member in good standing of a WDCGA member club.
- Belongs to a recognized women’s golf association at that club.
- Has a handicap index within the specified WDCGA limits.
- Has at least 20 scores (active season) posted in the preceding 12 months.
- Is a former regular member of the WDCGA.
- Meets the same criteria as a Regular Member but whose handicap is no longer within the specified WDCGA limits for participation.
- Reverts to regular member status if her handicap meets the specified WDCGA limits.
- All past presidents of the WDCGA
- Members specially designated by the Executive Committee on an individual basis.
- No other requirements.